Welcome to Lemler Group
We exist to serve you. We’re not like any other CPA firm, and when you work with us, you’ll experience our difference.
Since 2008, we’ve been a trusted provider of specialized accounting and consulting services for organizations in the not for profit and affordable housing industries. Though the accounting profession may be numbers-driven, our approach is far from black-and-white. We view each relationship as an ongoing partnership built on respect, dependability, and honesty; nurtured with open communication and care.
Our close-knit team of CPAs allows us to give our clients personalized attention and customized solutions while still offering seasoned accounting expertise. Beyond delivering accurate and timely financial information and advice, our flexible team focuses on building a relationship with our clients that lasts beyond yearly audits.
Professional Associations, Memberships, and Ongoing Education
At Lemler Group, we never stop learning. Staying abreast of current standards and trends is important to us so we can best prepare our clients for ever-changing compliance standards for audits, loans, and other financial services.
We are also affiliated with many leadership organizations and committees:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS)
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center, Member Firm
- INCPAS Leadership Cabinet
- INCPAS/AICPA Peer Review Committee Member
- Affordable Housing Association of Indiana
- AICPA Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS)
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- John Maxwell’s Certified Leadership Training
Additionally, our team regularly attends national and regional training in leadership development and accounting trends and updates.
Lemler Group maintains compliance with the continued professional education (CPE) requirements of the AICPA, INCPAS, State Professional Licensing Boards, and Government Auditing Standard (Yellow Book).
Lemler Group is enrolled in the INCPAS/AICPA Peer Review program which requires a peer review every 3 years for CPA firms preparing financial statements. We received a “Pass” report in 2014 by the INCPAS/AICPA Peer Review acceptance body, which is the highest level given.
Industry Niche Areas We Serve
- Educational Programs that inform and assist the public with various needs
- Head Start Programs
- Homeowner Associations
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Non-profit Organizations (NPO)
- Rural Development (RD)
- Safe haven or safe place programs