Welcome to Lemler Group
We’re here to serve your needs. We’re not like any other CPA firm, and when you work with us, you’ll experience our difference. Since 2008, we’ve been a trusted professional and premier provider of specialized accounting and consulting services for organizations in the non-profit and affordable housing industries. Though the accounting profession may be numbers-driven, our approach is far from black-and-white. We view each relationship as an ongoing partnership built on respect, dependability and honesty, and nurtured with open communication and care.
While we may seem small compared to larger firms, this is what allows us to give you the personalized attention and customized solutions you deserve while still offering the depth and expertise of larger, international firms. Our expertise allows us to deliver the most accurate and timely financial information and counseling possible while our size allows us the flexibility to focus on building a relationship that lasts.
Professional Associations, Memberships, and Ongoing Education
At Lemler Group, we never stop learning. Staying abreast of current standards and trends is important to us so we can best prepare our clients for the ever-changing landscape. The following is a sampling of industry related associations in which our team is affiliated:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Indiana CPA Society (INCPAS)
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center, Member Firm
- INCPAS Leadership Cabinet
- INCPAS/AICPA Peer Review Committee Member
- Affordable Housing Association of Indiana
- AICPA Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS)
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- John Maxwell’s Certified Leadership Training
Additionally, our team attends annual national and regional training in several specialties which allows the firm to gain knowledge on the latest trends and prepare our clients for the ever-changing landscape.
Lemler Group is in compliance with the continued professional education (CPE) requirements of the AICPA, INCPAS, State Professional Licensing Boards and Government Auditing Standard (Yellow Book).
Lemler Group is enrolled in the INCPAS/AICPA Peer Review program which requires a peer review every 3 years for CPA firms preparing financial statements. We have received a “Pass” report by the INCPAS/AICPA Peer Review acceptance body which is the highest level given. Please click here for our 2014 Peer Review Report.
Industry Niche Areas We Serve
- Educational Programs that inform and assist the public with various needs
- Head Start Programs
- Homeowner Associations
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Non-profit Organizations (NPO)
- Rural Development (RD)
- Safe haven or safe place programs