Join our unified team and start serving others today.
Learn more about what it's like to work with us.
We’re always looking for team players with initiative to join our team!
Lemler Group, LLC is a public accounting firm located on the northeast side of Indianapolis that specializes in the Affordable Housing and Not-for-Profit industries.
We are not a typical CPA firm. We serve our clients exceptionally well by being prepared, relational, and timely. We value our team members and the contributions they make to our organization and provide an intentional leadership development program to help us bring our best to our clients every day.
Keep up with what's happening at Lemler Group.
General Job Requirements:
- Seek others’ success as a team member
- “Wow” our clients as you complete engagements (audits, reviews, compilations)
- Enhance your unique strengths by participating in our leadership development program
- Mentor other team members
Characteristics of Strong Applicants:
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Public accounting experience
- Willing to travel (approximately 10-15%)
- Understanding of and/or prior experience with PFx (CCH) Engagement and Fixed assets
- Dedication to firm vision and values