Open Position: Experienced (and awesome) Auditor
We are looking for a team player with accountability and initiative to join our team!
Lemler Group, LLC is a public accounting firm located on the Northeast side of Indianapolis that specializes in Affordable Housing and Not-For-Profit industries. We are not your ordinary public accounting firm. We provide on-time and accurate auditing services. We serve our clients by exceeding expectations in three core areas: Preparedness, Relationships and Timeliness. We value our team members and the contributions they make to our organization. We provide an exceptional leadership development program so we may all bring our best everyday for our clients.
- Bring your strengths to our team
- Wow our clients as you complete client engagements (audits, reviews, compilations)
- Participate in our leadership development program so we can add value to each other
- Mentor other team members
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- Work in a team atmosphere
- Willing to travel (approximately 10-15%)
- Understanding of PFx (CCH) Engagement and Fixed assets a plus
If you are a numbers driven professional who wants to be on a great team, where your contribution is valued, contact email@example.com.