Apply to join Lemler Group today!
Are you a team player with accountability and initiative?
We’re looking for an experienced CPA and/or auditor who will contribute to an intentional culture focused on service.
Located on the northeast side of Indianapolis, Lemler Group, LLC is a public accounting firm that specializes in the affordable housing and not-for-profit industries. We seek to serve our clients exceptionally well by putting their needs first, rather than fixating on their mistakes. To maintain our others-centered perspective, we practice being prepared, relational, and timely in everything we do.
We not only prioritize bringing out the best in our clients, but also our team members. We offer personal and career development opportunities to help them grow and learn among a close-knit team. Our amazing team members help us create a work environment that will encourage your ideas, appreciate your insight, and value your contributions.
Most importantly, we know you have a life outside of work, which is why we cultivate a supportive work environment that allows you maintain a positive work/life balance. All we ask of our team members is that they take care of their responsibilities according to our values: on-time and with personal attention to details. We don’t overwhelm our team members during busy season because we value people beyond their ability to complete tasks.
If you want to do your best work inside the office and live your best life outside it, this position may be right for you!
- Leadership development program and opportunities for personal and career advancement
- Opportunities to mentor and learn from other team members
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Positive work/life balance (even during busy season!)
- Serve clients by completing audited, reviewed, and compiled financial statements
- Run all engagements from start to finish
- Proactively organize, plan, and schedule engagements
- Test client internal control procedures and offer suggestions
- Understand federal, state, and local requirements that affect client operations
- Collect, analyze, and summarize client information and identify trends and efficiencies
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with clients
- Lead other team members
- Contribute diverse ideas and strengths to our team as well as our clients
- Suggest and lead projects to improve firm efficiency
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 4+ years of public accounting experience
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team
- Willing to travel (approximately 10-15%)
- Dedication to serving clients with personal attention
- Understanding of PFx (CCH) Engagement and Fixed Assets a plus
If you are a numbers-driven professional who wants to join a team where your contribution is valued and needed, take the first step by applying today!
Apply online now!
Fill out the form below and we’ll contact you if we think you’re a good fit.
We see beyond numbers,
We see relationships.
Keep up with what's happening at Lemler Group.
Learn more about what it's like to work with us.