Apply to join Lemler Group today!
Are you a new CPA or CPA candidate who wants to bring new ideas to help our growing firm innovate? Do you want to join a team of accountants who see the higher cause of our daily tasks: making the audit experience enjoyable for every one of our clients.
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we’ve got a place for you on our team. Our firm is growing 20 percent each year and we need people with a vision to continue to serve our clients well.
About Lemler Group accounting firm
We are an auditing firm that specializes in affordable housing and not-for-profit audits. We stay in our niche because it allows us to serve clients to the best of our ability as a growing firm. Our clients include low-income housing properties, senior living facilities, and safe havens, as well as a variety of non-profit organizations with as many unique missions.
What makes Lemler Group different than other accounting firms?
Because we see beyond numbers; we see relationships.
Our firm values being prepared, relational, and timely. When we live and work according to these values, we serve our clients beyond their expectations and have fun in the process. We used to joke about it, but many of our clients unironically call us their “friendly auditors.”
These values don’t just apply to our clients, but also to our team members. Every week, we meet as a team and in one-on-ones to discuss our personal and professional growth journeys. We read books by authors like John Maxwell, Simon Sinek, and Patrick Lencioni and discuss them regularly. And new team members go through an onboarding process that includes a few required reading materials and a DISC personality assessment to help us understand how best to communicate and work with one another.
We see every engagement not only as a project to complete, but as an opportunity to serve others. Our team members love the elevated experience of serving clients by exceeding their expectations and making the audit process enjoyable.
Most importantly, we know you have a life outside of work, which is why we cultivate an environment that allows you maintain a positive work/life balance, even during busy season.
Audit Associate Benefits:
- Leadership development emphasis with opportunities for personal and career advancement
- Opportunities to offer ideas and take initiative on projects
- Competitive compensation, 401(k) with 4% match, health insurance optional
- Identity theft protection
- Paid CPE
- Serve clients by completing audits, reviews, and compilations
- Proactively organize, plan, and schedule engagements
- Test client internal control procedures and offer suggestions
- Learn federal, state, and local requirements that affect client operations
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients (travel 10-15%)
- Contribute unique ideas and strengths to our team and our clients
- Lead projects to improve firm efficiency and solve issues
- Must have: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have: Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a dynamic team
- Nice to have: CPA certification
- Nice to have: Understanding of CCH PFx Engagement
Learn more about our firm by going to our website: https://www.lemlergroup.com/. We’ll review your application and respond within a week.
We see relationships.