Apply to join Lemler Group today!
Are you an accountant looking for opportunities to implement new ideas to advance the firm? Do you want to run audits from start to finish, rather than handling specific pieces?
Lemler Group is looking for a team player who brings both experience and innovation to our Indianapolis-based firm. If you’re a CPA with 4 years or more public accounting experience and answered “yes” to the questions above, we’ve got a place for you on our team. Our firm is growing 20 percent each year and we need both vision and experience to continue serving our clients well.
About Lemler Group accounting firm
We are an auditing firm that specializes in affordable housing and not-for-profit audits. We stay in our niche because it allows us to serve clients to the best of our ability as a growing firm. Our clients include low-income housing properties, senior living facilities, and safe havens, as well as a variety of non-profit organizations with as many unique missions.
What makes Lemler Group different than other accounting firms?
Because we see beyond numbers; we see relationships.
Our firm values being prepared, relational, and timely. When we live and work according to these values, we serve our clients beyond their expectations and have fun in the process. We used to joke about it, but many of our clients unironically call us their “friendly auditors.”
These values don’t just apply to our clients, but also to our team members. Every week, we meet as a team and in one-on-ones to discuss our personal and professional growth journeys. We read books by authors like John Maxwell, Simon Sinek, and Patrick Lencioni and discuss them regularly. And new team members take a DISC personality assessment to help us understand how best to communicate and work with one another.
We see every engagement not only as a project to complete, but as an opportunity to serve others. Our team members love the elevated experience of serving clients by exceeding their expectations and making the audit process enjoyable.
Most importantly, we know you have a life outside of work, which is why we cultivate an environment that allows you maintain a positive work/life balance, even during busy season.
Audit Manager Benefits:
- Leadership development emphasis with opportunities for personal and career advancement
- Opportunities to mentor and learn from other team members
- Ability to innovate and take lead on firm projects
- Competitive compensation, 401(k) with 4% match, health insurance optional
- Identity theft protection
- Paid CPE
- Serve clients by completing audits, reviews, and compilations
- Run engagements from start to finish
- Proactively organize, plan, and schedule engagements
- Test client internal control procedures and offer suggestions
- Understand federal, state, and local requirements that affect client operations
- Collect, analyze, and summarize client information and identify trends and efficiencies
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with clients (travel 10-15%)
- Contribute diverse ideas and strengths to our team as well as our clients
- Lead projects to improve firm procedures
- Must have: CPA and 4+ years of current/recent public accounting experience in audit
- Must have: Passion to serve clients and go the extra mile
- Must have: Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a dynamic team
- Nice to have: Understanding of CCH PFx Engagement and Fixed Assets
Please contact Suzanne with any questions at email@example.com. We’ll review your application and respond within a week.
We see relationships.