Apply to join Lemler Group today!
We are looking for a team player with initiative to join our Indianapolis-based firm. If you’re a CPA with over 4 years of public auditing experience, we’ve got a place for you on our close-knit team. Our firm grew 20 percent last year and we need both vision and experience to continue serving our clients well.
About Lemler Group auditing firm
We are an auditing firm that specializes in affordable housing and not-for-profit audits. We stay in our niche because it allows us to serve clients to the best of our ability as a growing firm. Our clients include low-income housing, senior living facilities, safe havens, and other properties, as well as a variety of non-profit organizations with as many unique missions.
Why is Lemler Group different than other auditing firms?
Because we see beyond numbers; we see relationships.
Lemler Group is a public accounting firm that values being prepared, relational, and timely. This allows us to serve our clients beyond their expectations, and have fun in the process. We used to joke about it, but many of our clients call us their “friendly auditors.”
This mindset doesn’t just apply to our clients, but also to our team members. Every week, we meet as a team and in one-on-ones to discuss our personal and professional growth journeys. We read books by authors like John Maxwell, Simon Sinek, and Patrick Lencioni and discuss them regularly. And new team members take a DISC personality assessment to help us understand how best to communicate and work with one another.
Most importantly, we know you have a life outside of work, which is why we cultivate an environment that allows you maintain a positive work/life balance, even during busy season.
Audit Manager Benefits:
- Leadership development emphasis with opportunities for personal and career advancement
- Opportunities to mentor and learn from other team members
- Competitive compensation, 401(k) with 4% match, health insurance optional
- Identity theft protection
- Paid CPE
- Serve clients by completing audits, reviews, and compilations
- Run engagements from start to finish
- Proactively organize, plan, and schedule engagements
- Test client internal control procedures and offer suggestions
- Understand federal, state, and local requirements that affect client operations
- Collect, analyze, and summarize client information and identify trends and efficiencies
- Establish and maintain ongoing relationships with clients (travel 10-15%)
- Contribute diverse ideas and strengths to our team as well as our clients
- Lead projects to improve firm efficiency
- Must have: CPA and 4+ years of current/recent public accounting experience in audit
- Must have: Dedication to serving clients with personal attention
- Must have: Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team
- Nice to have: Understanding of CCH PFx Engagement and Fixed Assets
Please contact Suzanne with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll review your application and respond within a week.
We see relationships.