Apply to join Lemler Group today!
We are looking for a team player with initiative to join our Indianapolis-based accounting firm. The ideal candidate must have experience creating well-written content for both print and digital media, designing layouts, and using several different applications to do so. Preferred skills includes familiarity with spreadsheet software, like Excel or Smartsheet.
The Marketing Coordinator also has the opportunity to grow the position to include additional responsibilities in accordance with their interests and/or the needs of the team.
About Lemler Group
Lemler Group is a public accounting firm that values being prepared, relational, and timely. This allows us to serve our clients beyond their expectations, and have fun in the process. We used to joke about it, but many of our clients unironically call us their “friendly auditors.”
We specialize in affordable housing and not-for-profit audits. We stay in our niche because it allows us to serve clients to the best of our ability as a growing firm. Our clients include low-income housing, senior living facilities, safe havens, and other properties, as well as a variety of non-profit organizations with as many unique missions.
Our firm seeks to constantly build an intentional culture of trust, safety, and enjoyment. Every week, we meet as a team and in one-on-ones to discuss our personal and professional growth journeys. We read books by authors like John Maxwell, Simon Sinek, and Patrick Lencioni and discuss them regularly. And new team members complete an onboarding process that includes a DISC assessment and a few required reading materials.
Marketing Coordinator Benefits:
- Leadership development emphasis with opportunities for personal and career advancement
- Opportunities to mentor and learn from other team members
- Competitive compensation, 401(k) with 4% match, health insurance optional
- Identity theft protection
- Strategize, create, send, and analyze annual print and email marketing campaigns
- Write and edit monthly blog posts and maintain a regular posting schedule
- Write weekly posts for firm’s LinkedIn page
- Maintain client and potential client databases
- Assist in planning and creating materials for events throughout the year in coordination with the Director of Client Experience
- Maintain and make changes as needed to Smartsheet system for client request lists and project management
- Participate in weekly team meetings and book studies
- Contribute new ideas and strengths to our team
- Expand role by learning new things and taking on new responsibilities in your strength zones and/or interest areas
- Must have: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have: Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have: Commitment to firm’s values and vision
- Nice to have: Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or database software
- Nice to have: Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Please contact Suzanne with any questions at email@example.com. Upon applying, we will review your application and respond within a week.
We see relationships.