Apply to join Lemler Group today!
We are looking for an awesome Auditor to join our team!
As our Auditor in Indianapolis, IN, you will be collaborating with fellow team members in completing audits, reviews, and compilations in service to our clients. Each day is an opportunity to answer questions, guide others, and share ideas while working both with clients and team members. Your input, whether related to the client experience or our culture, is extremely valuable to the overall experience our team seeks to create. To thrive in this role, you will have previous public accounting experience in audit, embrace challenges and love to learn.
We are Lemler Group, LLC. We’re a team of nine based out of Indianapolis, IN. We’re more than an audit firm. We translate our client’s financial data into a story that helps not-for-profit and affordable housing leadership teams and executive boards understand their financial story and make decisions confidently with that intel. We’re not typical – our work is about building a relationship and understanding their story to create a partnership that will last. We also care about our people and the culture we create. Our amazing team members help us cultivate a work environment that will encourage your ideas, appreciate your insight, and value your contributions. Because of the collaborative culture we’ve created, this position is in the office and not remote. Our team enjoys not only working together, but being together.
If you want to do your best work inside the office and live your best life outside it, this position may be right for you!
- Personal and career growth development
- High deductible insurance plan that pays 50% of employee premium
- 401(k) plan with 4% match – eligible after one year of service
- 13 paid Holidays
- Paid time off
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day for this audit role:
- Meet with everyone on the team to discuss your top 3 priorities and how you will succeed for the day
- Serve clients by completing audits, reviews, and compilations
- Collaborate and assist team members throughout the process
- Monitor compliance with established client internal control procedures
- Build relationships with clients
- Contribute diverse ideas and strengths to the team
- Go home happy
What Happens Next:
Apply! Send us your resume and we’ll contact you for next steps. You’re interviewing us as much as we’re interviewing you. We’re excited to connect!
We see relationships.